[one_half][fancyheading textcolor=”#1e73be” heading=”h3″ align=”textleft”]The Latest News[/fancyheading]
- Nashville school shooting updates: First lady Jill Biden to attend vigil; Sheryl Crow among...by Nashville Tennessean on March 29, 2023 at 8:46 pm
Follow along live for the latest updates Wednesday in the aftermath of a deadly shooting at The Covenant School in Nashville.
- Clerk Halbert says she's 'not going anywhere' after questions about lease expirationsby Memphis Commercial Appeal on March 29, 2023 at 8:40 pm
Clerk Wanda Halbert faced questions from Shelby County Commissioners Wednesday about expiring leases at her satellite locations.
- Amid Nashville's school shooting heartbreak, we need something to inspire us | Estesby Nashville Tennessean on March 29, 2023 at 8:38 pm
From emotional Vanderbilt baseball game to stirring upset by the Nashville Predators in Boston, sports offer reprieve after Covenant School shooting.
- First look: Bog & Barley brings Ireland to Memphis with food, drink, 447 pieces of the barby Memphis Commercial Appeal on March 29, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Bog & Barley, a new Irish pub and restaurant in East Memphis, is the creation of DJ and Jamie Naylor, owners of Celtic Crossing. Here's a sneak peek.
- The Complicated Pilgrim has a new menu. Here's a taste of what to expect.by Memphis Commercial Appeal on March 29, 2023 at 12:42 pm
The Complicated Pilgrim's new menu combines Southern and global dishes and ingredients. Here's a taste of what to expect at the Memphis restaurant.
- Sneak peek: Bog & Barley nears opening in East Memphisby Memphis Commercial Appeal on March 29, 2023 at 12:40 pm
Celtic Crossing Irish Pub & Restaurant owners DJ and Jamie Naylor are opening Bog & Barley at 6161 Poplar Ave. in East Memphis.